Northwest Naturals - Freeze Dried Treats - Minnows 1oz (28.35g)
This product is currently only shipped to the Canadian West Coast provinces: BC, AB, SK.
Single Ingredient Treats – Grain Free – Gluten Free
- For dogs and cats!
- Raw Rewards are highly palatable and easy to feed.
- Many pets have food-related sensitivities and will benefit from a single ingredient treat.
- The convenient pieces break easily to allow for quick and easy feeding while training.
- The soft texture also lets you crumble them over your pets food for not only a nutritional boost but a highly palatable addition.
- Moisture is an important part of your pet's diet. Always make sure fresh water is available.
Made in: America
Best Before Nov 12 2025
- We do not ship to PO BOX.
Free Shipping: Orders over $40 for BC, AB , ON & QC. Orders over $65 for SK, MB. Order over $120 NB, NS, PEI & NL.
We have warehouses in British Columbia and Ontario.
Thank you for placing an order with us! Rest assured, we'll start preparing your order as soon as we receive it. Please note that our warehouse operates only on regular business days.
Once your order is placed, it generally takes 3-7 business days for you to receive your package. The exact timeframe depends on which Canadian warehouse your order is shipped from.
Keep an eye on your email for notifications from us. These emails will include tracking numbers for your order.
If your order contains multiple items, you'll find all the tracking numbers listed on the carrier's website. You can track each package individually for your convenience.
How to Track
For a step-by-step guide on how to track your packages, please refer to the screenshot below.
We're here to answer any questions you have.
Please email us at email@example.com
*Mandarin Service Also Available*
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
For more details about
Terms & Shipping fee & Refund Policy https://teddybob.ca/pages/terms-and-refund-policy
All promotional items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Remarkable Odor Control
- Fast Clumping
- Ultra Low-tracking
- Dust Free Formula
- Quick and Extremely Effective Absorption
- Biodegradable, Environment Friendly
What materials is our tofu cat litter developed from?
- Selected Canadian Peas
- Natural Bean Dregs Made with a Drying Process
- Tofu Litter Made from All Food-Grade Raw Materials
What iconic innovations do we use in our production techniques?
- Carefully Balanced Mixture of Raw Materials
- Raw Materials are particulated at 80°C
- Zero Contamination Vacuum Packaging
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
- Tested Performance - pidan Tofu Cat Litter, which has undergone multiple tests, rapidly absorbs ammonia from cat urine, significantly reducing unpleasant odors and ensuring a pleasant indoor atmosphere.
- Cost-effective - Its high absorbency rate means you use less than regular cat litter, offering greater value over time.
- Quality Ingredients - Primarily made from organic beans imported from Canada. It's not only eco-friendly but also a natural choice for your feline friends.
- Enhance Living Environment - Reduce odors and make cleaning more convenient, effectively improving the living conditions for both you and your cat.
- Toilet Flushable - No additional disposal is needed. Simply flush it directly into the toilet for convenience and hygiene.
- Every batch of our cat litter is tested for quality, ensuring your peace of mind. Check our website for reports!
Given the possibility of cats inadvertently ingesting litter while cleaning their paws, we treat our tofu cat litter with the same rigor as food products. Every batch produced in our factory undergoes stringent quality testing, accompanied by a comprehensive inspection report. We prioritize transparency by making these reports publicly accessible, ensuring that the cat litter provided to our consumers is of the highest and safest quality.
How to Use:
- Evenly spread the cat litter in the litter box to a depth of about 1.5 to 2 inches or 5 to 7 cm.
- Daily remove and dispose of feces and clumped urine to maintain cleanliness in the litter box.
- Clumps and feces can be directly flushed down the toilet.
- It's recommended to replace the cat litter monthly and clean the litter box.
Note: Although this cat litter is flushable, it's advisable not to flush a large quantity at once to prevent toilet clogs.