pidan Pet Deshedding Tool
Metal comb teeth. Deep de-shedding.
- The metal comb tooth is 1 mm apart from each other. It can reach deep to the root of the coat, increasing efficiency.
- Easy to clean. Just push and tear.
- Press the button and then wiggle the comb or manually tear off to immediately remove the hair on the comb teeth.
Five directions settings.
- Each suits different de-shedding needs and could use by the left or right hand.
- Round and smooth comb teeth. To protect your pet's skin.
- The round and smooth comb teeth prevent your pet's skin from getting scratched.
Designed to reduce fatigue.
- The handle and the comb form a 120° angle. Let you hold easily and naturally. The handle is soft and comfortable so you won't feel tired holding it for a long period of time.
- One for short-haired. One for Long-haired.
- Use short comb teeth on your short-haired pet. Use long comb teeth on your long-haired pet.
How to adjust the angle1. Press and hold the button, at the same time, turn the comb.
2. Release the button at the desired angle. Make sure the comb locks in properly before using it.
- Make sure there is no matted hair before using the de-shedding tool. Please take your pet to the animal hospital when there is matted hair or hair loss.
- Use the de-shedding tool when the coat is dry. If your pet has skin inflammation, sore abrasions, etc, please wait for your pet to fully recover before using the de-shedding tool.
- To prevent your pet from injuries, don't pull with brute force.
- Avoid foreign objects getting into the moveable joints causing damage to them or malfunction.
- Clean up in time after use to avoid the residue of pet fur oil and breed bacteria.
- Please keep it in a safe place after use to avoid accidental injuries caused by children and pets playing with it.
This product is suitable for cats and dogs.
Size: 179 x 102 x 54 mm
Weight: 150 g
Material: ABS, Stainless steel, TPE