pidan Original Tofu Cat Litter, Upgraded Version
GREAT NEWS to all original tofu cat litter users or cat litter users.
We upgraded the original tofu cat litter.
NOW, the benefits of the original tofu cat litter are EVEN BETTER!
A New Feature and Its Benefits
So Why Add Occult Blood Test Feature to the Original Tofu Cat Litter?
It keeps your cat's health in check all the time.
Feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) threatens the health of cats, and hematuria, the presence of blood in urine, is a reliable marker of urinary system diseases. In recent years, Lower urinary tract diseases in cats have become more and more common, and the clinical incidence is about 10% of the total number of cat cases, and it is on the rise. After treatment, there is still a high risk of recurrence. In obstructive FLUTD, the recurrence rate within 6 months is 45%, while in the cases without obstruction, the recurrence rate within 1 year is 39%. Therefore, for cats, after treatment, long-term observation and regular testing are required.
*Zhao Li, Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease [D], Northwest Sci-Tech University of Agriculture and Forestry, 2014
*Barker J, Povey RC. The feline urolithiasis syndrome: a review and an inquiry into the alleged role of dry cat food in its etiology [J]. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 1973, 14: pp. 445-57
* Bovee KC, Reif JS, et al. Recurrence of feline urethral obstruction [J]. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 1979, 174: pp. 93-6
It helps self-check at home to prompt your cat's health conditions.
Self-check at home is BETTER because taking cats out of the house may trigger a stress response.
Cat litter replaces test paper is BETTER because urine is difficult to collect.
High sensitivity color rendering is BETTER because traces of blood are hard to detect with the naked eye.
It's BETTER because it helps with early detection and early treatment. And it helps cats with FLUTD because they need long-term observation and timely follow-up.
If a small amount of colorless blood is encountered, the test particles will turn blue.
It can detect hemoglobin with a concentration as low as 0.1% and continuously render color for 48 hours.
The occult blood test particles change from white to blue-green, which means that hemoglobin is detected. Even if the color is not visible to the naked eye, it is recommended to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Note: The occult blood test particles are made of microcrystalline cellulose which is extracted from wood pulp and pure cotton, so it is natural. Microcrystalline cellulose is widely used in pharmacy, cosmetics, food, and other industries, so it is a relatively non-toxic and non-irritating substance. It will not be absorbed by the body when digested. The occult blood test particles are confirmed effective in testing blood in urine and have no reports on harming cats and the environment after research and development.
Things to avoid when using this cat litter.
The minerals contained in bentonite will also affect the test results. Therefore, this product cannot be used with other types of cat litter.
*Mixing the upgraded version with other types of cat litter other than tofu cat litter will only affect the ability to detect hemoglobin. Everything else remains the same. So, when the upgraded version tofu loses the ability to detect hemoglobin, the upgraded version tofu would just be the original tofu cat litter.
Direct exposure to strong light or friction with metal will cause the occult blood test particles to lose the detection effect.
Please avoid using it in the above scenes.
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
REDUCES litter tracking and IMPROVES fecal wrapping.
70% 2 mm diameter tofu pellet blend with 30% 1.5 mm diameter tofu pellet, excellent collocation
SPONGE-LIKE water absorption.
Strictly selected high-quality pea bean dregs can form agglomerates more quickly, reduce the probability of urine sinking to the bottom of the litter box, absorb more water, and thrift more on usage.
Yes, it's FLUSHABLE. So you can conveniently flush the litter down the toilet if you wish.
Because with increased solubility.
Things you need to pay attention to using this cat litter
1. Direct exposure to strong light or friction with metal will cause the occult blood test particles to lose the detection effect. Therefore, please avoid using it in the above scenes.
2. The minerals contained in bentonite will also affect the test results. Therefore, this product cannot be used with other types of cat litter.
3. Mixing the upgraded version with other types of cat litter other than tofu cat litter will only affect the ability to detect hemoglobin. Everything else remains the same. So, when the upgraded version tofu loses the ability to detect hemoglobin, the upgraded version tofu would just be the original tofu cat litter.
4. When flushing it down the toilet, the cat litter should not be excessive at once to avoid clogging.
5. Spread the cat litter flat in the cat litter box with a thickness of 3-5 cm. To make the cat have a cleaner toileting experience, it is recommended to clean the cat litter every day.
6. Regarding the bag losing its vacuum: losing vacuum is due to the unavoidable turbulence of the transport and the collision with other packages during transportation, so it is normal. Because the vacuum packaging is for dust removal and convenient placement into the outer box, losing the vacuum does not affect the performance and shelf life of the cat litter. So please rest assured to use it.
6. Regarding color difference: the color of cat litter from different batches may be slightly different, which is normal. Please rest assured to use it.
Product Name: Cat Litter-Tofu Original
This product is suitable for cats of all ages.
Product Dimension: 27 x 22 x 9 cm
Specification: 6 L
Material: Bean Dregs, Starch, Guar Gum, Occult Blood Test Particles (Microcrystalline cellulose) 10 g
Net Weight: 2.4 kg
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Our policy is no return or exchange https://teddybob.ca/pages/terms-and-refund-policy