pidan | Wheeled Pet Carrier for Cat | Ventilation Type
The carrier has a stand-alone ventilation system.
The carrier's interior is equipped with a built-in fan to assist in the exchange of air inside the carrier, always keeping the air circulation inside the carrier so you can travel with your cat for as long as you like with peace of mind.
The carrier has shock-absorbing design rollers.
The built-in spring shock-absorbing structure with rubber rollers can reduce bumps and noise caused by uneven roads, bringing a more comfortable experience for cats traveling.
The carrier has a round view window and a non-transparent body.
They satisfy your cat's curiosity and maintains privacy. Your cat can check out the world whenever it likes.
The carrier has a generous interior space of 47 x 30 x 45 cm.
The carrier also includes a soft cushion and pillow to maintain comfort. The internal space and the combination of a soft cushion + a pillow meet the resting needs of cats during the trip out.
The carrier has a built-in lighting system.
A button activates the built-in LED lighting, and the soft light can adapt to a low-light environment and observe the cat's status at any time.
The carrier has one-way interactive windows, making it easy to soothe your cat and, at the same time, ensure safety.
Locking/unlocking by toggle knob, the interactive window can only be pushed open from outside to inside and will close automatically by spring force when released. The window cannot be opened from the inside to ensure security.
The carrier has an adjustable trolley and carrying handle set.
Making traveling with your cat more convenient and labor-saving. So, you can switch the use at any time according to different scenes to travel easily.
The carrier has a simple appearance.
Frosted touch white body with quality accessories, exquisite and beautiful.
The carrier has anti-suffocation holes.
Four anti-suffocation holes are provided around the edges of the window to prevent suffocation hazards when the back grid is completely blocked.
The carrier has a charging design.
The fan and lighting system are charged through the same Type-c charging port (which supports portable rechargeable batteries). One charge can keep the fan running for 6 hours in the second gear and the first gear runs for about 10 hours. Lighting runs for about 30-40 hours.
* See the back of the package for details.
* Manual measurement may have some uncertainty.
* Product weight is the result of sampling; the results are affected by other environmental factors so it is for reference only.
* The shooting environment and the effect of different monitors may lead to color differences between the picture and the real thing.
Wheeled Pet Carrier for Cat, Ventitation Type
49 x 36 x 52 cm
Polycarbonate + Polyester Fiber
1. Make sure the latch is closed correctly before you travel.
2. Do not use the casters to cross the steps to avoid danger or the carrier body overturned or damaged.
3. Do not use the casters to stand in unstable places to avoid accidents when the carrier body is overturned.
4. Do not use the lever to lift the carrier.
5. Do not press the telescopic button on the lever while the carrier is in motion.
6. Do not expose the carrier to rain for a long time. The waterproof performance of the carrier can cope with accidental splashes during everyday use, but it is not entirely waterproof. When the carrier is wet, please use a towel to wipe clean in time to avoid water seepage.
7. Please do not place the carrier near high-temperature objects, such as fireplaces, heaters, etc., to avoid the carrier’s or accessories' deformation.
8. Please do not use corrosive liquids to wipe the carrier, such as banana water, oil, alcohol, etc., to avoid the carrier or accessories deforming.
9. Do not place the carrier in a unique environment, such as strong acid or high humidity, to avoid damage to the metal parts such as latches and others, causing the carrier can not be used commonly.
We're here to answer any questions you have.
Please email us at email@example.com
*Mandarin Service Also Available*
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We do not ship to PO BOX.
Free Shipping: Orders over $40 for BC, AB , ON & QC. Orders over $65 for SK, MB. Order over $120 NB, NS, PEI & NL.
We have warehouses in British Columbia and Ontario.
We usually use Canada post and, in some cases, other local couriers. Our lead time to get the order ready for shipping is 1 to 2 business days.
If the purchase order contains temporarily out of stock items, then the purchase order will be shipped when the out of stock items arrive.
Please let us know if you like the courier to "safe drop" the package at your door. Because we usually request the courier "do not safe drop" the package.
We'll not be responsible for anything that happened to the package when you want the courier to "safe drop" the package.
When the courier accepts the shipment from us, we'll provide you the tracking number given to us by the courier. You can use the tracking number to check the delivery status of your order. For questions regarding the delivery status of your shipment, please contact the courier. For any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the postman makes a delivery attempt, and no one is available to receive the parcel, the postman will leave you a pickup notice and bring your package back to the post office. Usually, or otherwise indicated on the pickup notice, you would need to pick the parcel up at the post office. The postman will provide the location of the post office. If you did not pick up the parcel on time at the post office, the postman would return your package to us. In this case, we'll not be responsible for any refund.
We make sure we ship the parcel to the shipping address provided by you. However, if anyone at the provided shipping address rejects the package for any reason and the postman must return the package to us, we'll not be responsible for a refund.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Remarkable Odor Control
- Fast Clumping
- Ultra Low-tracking
- Dust Free Formula
- Quick and Extremely Effective Absorption
- Biodegradable, Environment Friendly
What materials is our tofu cat litter developed from?
- Selected Canadian Peas
- Natural Bean Dregs Made with a Drying Process
- Tofu Litter Made from All Food-Grade Raw Materials
What iconic innovations do we use in our production techniques?
- Carefully Balanced Mixture of Raw Materials
- Raw Materials are particulated at 80°C
- Zero Contamination Vacuum Packaging
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
- Tested Performance - pidan Tofu Cat Litter, which has undergone multiple tests, rapidly absorbs ammonia from cat urine, significantly reducing unpleasant odors and ensuring a pleasant indoor atmosphere.
- Cost-effective - Its high absorbency rate means you use less than regular cat litter, offering greater value over time.
- Quality Ingredients - Primarily made from organic beans imported from Canada. It's not only eco-friendly but also a natural choice for your feline friends.
- Enhance Living Environment - Reduce odors and make cleaning more convenient, effectively improving the living conditions for both you and your cat.
- Toilet Flushable - No additional disposal is needed. Simply flush it directly into the toilet for convenience and hygiene.
- Every batch of our cat litter is tested for quality, ensuring your peace of mind. Check our website for reports!
Given the possibility of cats inadvertently ingesting litter while cleaning their paws, we treat our tofu cat litter with the same rigor as food products. Every batch produced in our factory undergoes stringent quality testing, accompanied by a comprehensive inspection report. We prioritize transparency by making these reports publicly accessible, ensuring that the cat litter provided to our consumers is of the highest and safest quality.
How to Use:
- Evenly spread the cat litter in the litter box to a depth of about 1.5 to 2 inches or 5 to 7 cm.
- Daily remove and dispose of feces and clumped urine to maintain cleanliness in the litter box.
- Clumps and feces can be directly flushed down the toilet.
- It's recommended to replace the cat litter monthly and clean the litter box.
Note: Although this cat litter is flushable, it's advisable not to flush a large quantity at once to prevent toilet clogs.