pidan Cat Litter Tofu & Bentonite, 2.4 kg per Bag | PD1605M1E
Liquid absorbing and deodorizing, the classic mixed cat litter does it all.
The pioneer of mixed cat litter.
Original mixed cat litter, self-developed automatic production line.
The ability to absorb water, deodorize, and clump needed for cat litter is gathered and done in one pack.
Scientific proportioning makes suitable cat litter.
- 68% tofu cat litter + 32% bentonite cat litter, considering water absorption and deodorizing ability.
The 68% tofu cat litter focuses on water absorption.
High-quality pea dregs as raw material, no additives.
Less dust and stronger water absorption.
The 32% bentonite clay cat litter focused on deodorization.
- Selected natural sodium-based bentonite, with STA particles, firmly lock the odor.
Other features and benefits
- The clumping is firm. Tiny particles of bentonite can fill the void of tofu cat litter and clump easily.
- Toilet flushable. It dissolves in water, which is convenient and eco-friendly.
*For more information, please see the back of the package.
*Product weight is the result of sampling; the results are subject to other environmental factors for reference only.
*The shooting environment and the different effects of each monitor may lead to color differences between the picture and the real thing.
Product name: Cat litter tofu and bentonite
Product suitable for cats
Dimension: 2.4 kg / bag
Shelf life: 24 months
Material: Pea dregs, starch, guar gum, bentonite
Product ratio: 68% tofu litter with 2mm diameter + 32% bentonite + deodorizing particles
- In the transportation process, it is impossible to avoid the package colliding and resulting in the bag losing its vacuum; please be careful to buy if you mind. The vacuum packaging is for removing dust and the convenience of putting each bag into a box. Thus, vacuum packaging has nothing to do with the cat litter's function and shelf life. So, the cat litter is safe even if its bag loses its vacuum.
- To avoid clogging, do not flush excessive cat litter into the toilet in a single flush.
- Spread the cat litter flat in the litter box 3-5 cm thick. For a cleaner toileting experience, it is recommended to clean the litter daily.
- About the color difference: different batches of cat litter may vary slightly in color, which is normal; please feel free to use it.
Cat litter is measured daily.
- A cat litter is taken from the production line daily and sent to an internationally qualified third-party institution for strict testing of formaldehyde, aflatoxin B1, and total bacterial count.
We're here to answer any questions you have.
Please email us at email@example.com
*Mandarin Service Also Available*
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We do not ship to PO BOX.
Free Shipping: Orders over $40 for BC, AB , ON & QC. Orders over $65 for SK, MB. Order over $120 NB, NS, PEI & NL.
We have warehouses in British Columbia and Ontario.
We usually use Canada post and, in some cases, other local couriers. Our lead time to get the order ready for shipping is 1 to 2 business days.
If the purchase order contains temporarily out of stock items, then the purchase order will be shipped when the out of stock items arrive.
Please let us know if you like the courier to "safe drop" the package at your door. Because we usually request the courier "do not safe drop" the package.
We'll not be responsible for anything that happened to the package when you want the courier to "safe drop" the package.
When the courier accepts the shipment from us, we'll provide you the tracking number given to us by the courier. You can use the tracking number to check the delivery status of your order. For questions regarding the delivery status of your shipment, please contact the courier. For any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the postman makes a delivery attempt, and no one is available to receive the parcel, the postman will leave you a pickup notice and bring your package back to the post office. Usually, or otherwise indicated on the pickup notice, you would need to pick the parcel up at the post office. The postman will provide the location of the post office. If you did not pick up the parcel on time at the post office, the postman would return your package to us. In this case, we'll not be responsible for any refund.
We make sure we ship the parcel to the shipping address provided by you. However, if anyone at the provided shipping address rejects the package for any reason and the postman must return the package to us, we'll not be responsible for a refund.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Remarkable Odor Control
- Fast Clumping
- Ultra Low-tracking
- Dust Free Formula
- Quick and Extremely Effective Absorption
- Biodegradable, Environment Friendly
What materials is our tofu cat litter developed from?
- Selected Canadian Peas
- Natural Bean Dregs Made with a Drying Process
- Tofu Litter Made from All Food-Grade Raw Materials
What iconic innovations do we use in our production techniques?
- Carefully Balanced Mixture of Raw Materials
- Raw Materials are particulated at 80°C
- Zero Contamination Vacuum Packaging
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
- Tested Performance - pidan Tofu Cat Litter, which has undergone multiple tests, rapidly absorbs ammonia from cat urine, significantly reducing unpleasant odors and ensuring a pleasant indoor atmosphere.
- Cost-effective - Its high absorbency rate means you use less than regular cat litter, offering greater value over time.
- Quality Ingredients - Primarily made from organic beans imported from Canada. It's not only eco-friendly but also a natural choice for your feline friends.
- Enhance Living Environment - Reduce odors and make cleaning more convenient, effectively improving the living conditions for both you and your cat.
- Toilet Flushable - No additional disposal is needed. Simply flush it directly into the toilet for convenience and hygiene.
- Every batch of our cat litter is tested for quality, ensuring your peace of mind. Check our website for reports!
Given the possibility of cats inadvertently ingesting litter while cleaning their paws, we treat our tofu cat litter with the same rigor as food products. Every batch produced in our factory undergoes stringent quality testing, accompanied by a comprehensive inspection report. We prioritize transparency by making these reports publicly accessible, ensuring that the cat litter provided to our consumers is of the highest and safest quality.
How to Use:
- Evenly spread the cat litter in the litter box to a depth of about 1.5 to 2 inches or 5 to 7 cm.
- Daily remove and dispose of feces and clumped urine to maintain cleanliness in the litter box.
- Clumps and feces can be directly flushed down the toilet.
- It's recommended to replace the cat litter monthly and clean the litter box.
Note: Although this cat litter is flushable, it's advisable not to flush a large quantity at once to prevent toilet clogs.