Sodium Bentonite Cat Litter 6kgPD1601O1
- Sodium bentonite is a mineral clay, not soil clay. Mineral resources are from Mineral Technologies® in the US and refuse to add additives, all for the health of cats.
- Mineral Technologies® invented scoopable cat litter from sodium bentonite. This product underwent tests to ensure the highest quality.
- Clumps in 3 seconds and traps odor.
- It quickly clumps firmly before liquid infiltrating the bottom of the litter box and will not fall apart, no more sticky litter box.
- The bentonite particles in a combination of different particle sizes improve encapsulation of the feces and urine; black activated carbon particles are abundant in micro-holes that adsorbs odor; blue STA particles reduce the spread of odor.
- It is 99% dust-free, the vacuum packaging reduces dust generated by transportation, and also lengthen storage time and makes the cat litter more secure to stock up.
- This cat litter is refreshing and tasteless. It contains no flavors and fragrances. However, mineral particles emit a faint mineral odor when exposed to water.
- Please keep it in a dry and cool place and use it as soon as possible after opening.
- Periodically clean up all the cat litter to ensure results.
- Do not flush this product into the toilet.