pidan Dog Potty Training Pad Holder
Indoor toilet for dogs.
You need to pee or poop, and so does your dog. When you need to, you go to the bathroom freely. But if your dog cannot pee or poop at home, your dog must hold its pee or poop back until someone takes it out for a walk.
Holding pee or poop back is unhealthy. For the sake of your dog's health, let your dog pee or poop at home when it needs to. Having an indoor dog toilet at home and potty train your dog is necessary.
Every dog needs potty training. With our indoor dog toilet, you can potty train less stressful because it's evident for your dog to know where to find the bathroom. And then, life gets easier ever after.
Our indoor dog toilet has an easy open and close design. So, changing the potty pad cannot be simpler. To open, lift it with one hand. It's convenient and effortless.
Usually, when a potty pad soaks up the urine, the whole pad gets wet. You must pick it up so you can dispose of it. But no one wants urine on the hands. Our indoor toilet's concave arc base prevents the liquid from spreading further and leaking. So, there no chance to get urine on your hand when you want to pick up and throw the used training pad away.
Our dog toilet design is unique and efficient. It's a concentric squares long stripe panel. Also, it can be separated, and there is an outlet for water. This way, not only it provides comfort to the dog's paw and also allows you to clean it more easily.
For the best results, you use it with our matching potty pad. It fits perfectly with our dog toilet.
Guide for potty training.
1. Put the potty pad in the dog toilet and then place it at a fixed position in your home.
2. Usually, your dog has a particular time to pee or poop like when it just woke up, just finished a meal, and after playtime. Guide the dog to the dog toilet at these particular times and then patiently wait for your dog to pee or poop. When it finished, you praise to let it know it's doing the right thing. This way, your dog knows this is the place where it needs to use the toilet.
3. If your dog pee or poop outside of the designated area, clean the pee or poop without leaving any smell. Do not yell at or punish your dog because it may not understand the meaning, it will only be scared by you. Potty training still requires your patience and your dog's repeating learning to succeed.
4. If your dog pee or poop on the indoor dog toilet, give your dog a pat and let it know how well it did. Don't give your dog treats as a reward. Because this may cause your dog to think it needs to pee or poop to get the treat. This is unhealthy. So it is best to encourage your dog with words.
1. Replace the potty pad regularly and clean the dog toilet periodically.
2. This product is suitable for small and medium-sized dogs. We recommend not to let dogs outside the scope of this reminder use this product.
3. If there's damage to the product, stop using it immediately to prevent leakage or to prevent from injuring your dog.
Our indoor dog toilet is suitable for small and medium-sized dogs.
Material: ABS plastic, silica gel
Size: 610 x 610 x 68 mm
Weight: 2200 g
We're here to answer any questions you have.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mandarin Service Also Available*
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We do not ship to PO BOX.
Free Shipping: Orders over $40 for BC, AB , ON & QC. Orders over $65 for SK, MB. Order over $120 NB, NS, PEI & NL.
We have warehouses in British Columbia and Ontario.
We usually use Canada post and, in some cases, other local couriers. Our lead time to get the order ready for shipping is 1 to 2 business days.
If the purchase order contains temporarily out of stock items, then the purchase order will be shipped when the out of stock items arrive.
Please let us know if you like the courier to "safe drop" the package at your door. Because we usually request the courier "do not safe drop" the package.
We'll not be responsible for anything that happened to the package when you want the courier to "safe drop" the package.
When the courier accepts the shipment from us, we'll provide you the tracking number given to us by the courier. You can use the tracking number to check the delivery status of your order. For questions regarding the delivery status of your shipment, please contact the courier. For any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
When the postman makes a delivery attempt, and no one is available to receive the parcel, the postman will leave you a pickup notice and bring your package back to the post office. Usually, or otherwise indicated on the pickup notice, you would need to pick the parcel up at the post office. The postman will provide the location of the post office. If you did not pick up the parcel on time at the post office, the postman would return your package to us. In this case, we'll not be responsible for any refund.
We make sure we ship the parcel to the shipping address provided by you. However, if anyone at the provided shipping address rejects the package for any reason and the postman must return the package to us, we'll not be responsible for a refund.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remarkable Odor Control
- Fast Clumping
- Ultra Low-tracking
- Dust Free Formula
- Quick and Extremely Effective Absorption
- Biodegradable, Environment Friendly
What materials is our tofu cat litter developed from?
- Selected Canadian Peas
- Natural Bean Dregs Made with a Drying Process
- Tofu Litter Made from All Food-Grade Raw Materials
What iconic innovations do we use in our production techniques?
- Carefully Balanced Mixture of Raw Materials
- Raw Materials are particulated at 80°C
- Zero Contamination Vacuum Packaging
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
- Tested Performance - pidan Tofu Cat Litter, which has undergone multiple tests, rapidly absorbs ammonia from cat urine, significantly reducing unpleasant odors and ensuring a pleasant indoor atmosphere.
- Cost-effective - Its high absorbency rate means you use less than regular cat litter, offering greater value over time.
- Quality Ingredients - Primarily made from organic beans imported from Canada. It's not only eco-friendly but also a natural choice for your feline friends.
- Enhance Living Environment - Reduce odors and make cleaning more convenient, effectively improving the living conditions for both you and your cat.
- Toilet Flushable - No additional disposal is needed. Simply flush it directly into the toilet for convenience and hygiene.
- Every batch of our cat litter is tested for quality, ensuring your peace of mind. Check our website for reports!
Given the possibility of cats inadvertently ingesting litter while cleaning their paws, we treat our tofu cat litter with the same rigor as food products. Every batch produced in our factory undergoes stringent quality testing, accompanied by a comprehensive inspection report. We prioritize transparency by making these reports publicly accessible, ensuring that the cat litter provided to our consumers is of the highest and safest quality.
How to Use:
- Evenly spread the cat litter in the litter box to a depth of about 1.5 to 2 inches or 5 to 7 cm.
- Daily remove and dispose of feces and clumped urine to maintain cleanliness in the litter box.
- Clumps and feces can be directly flushed down the toilet.
- It's recommended to replace the cat litter monthly and clean the litter box.
Note: Although this cat litter is flushable, it's advisable not to flush a large quantity at once to prevent toilet clogs.