pidan x Unilever Pet Deodorant Spray
Inhibit Bacteria and Deodorize.
Why is it so smelly?
Bacteria is the cause of odor in most households with pets. To remove the smell from the start, you need to inhibit bacterial growth.
We developed this spray, hoping that it can breakdown the odor, have a long-lasting antibacterial effect, and solve the smell from its source.
<pidan & Unilever R&D team>
A deodorant spray made specifically for households with pets.
This spray has three major specifically-researched deodorization technologies researched and developed by Unilever.
It is naturally-sourced, safe, and non-irritating.
3 Core technologies. 24 hours continuous removal of undesired odor.
Under the experimental conditions, this product for 24 hours can effectively remove ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and other odors or harmful gases in the living environment.
Double sterilization technology. Action within 10 minutes, 99.9% antimicrobial effect.
Tested by a third-party professional organization, under laboratory conditions, this product has a sterilization rate of 99.9% against E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
Zero odor disturbance. Respect for your pet's feelings.
Your pet's sensitivity to smell is several times that of yours. The scent you smell may be very irritating to your pet.
And under the experimental conditions, this product has no irritation to the skin.
Safe and non-toxic, worry-free licking.
Precise deodorization. Spray with confidence.
Joint research and development with Unilever.
pidan is one of Unilever's world's first external business incubator top ten new cooperative brands.
1. This product is suitable for pet hospitals, pet grooming shops, in-home use, etc., and can be used in polluted areas such as walls, floors, cages, and pet toilets.
2. This product is for external use, and oral administration is prohibited.
3. Please keep it out of reach of children.
Name: pidan Deodorant Spray
Dimension: 5 x 5 x 21 cm
Weight: 300 g
Shelf Life: 36 months
Suitable For: Any Environment with Pets
Net Capacity: 260 ml
Ingredients: C12-13 alkanol polyether-9, deodorant, thymol, terpineol, peppermint oil, patchouli, deodorant neutralization technology.
Relevant certificate such as sterilization report and skin test report is available upon request.
- We do not ship to PO BOX.
Free Shipping: Orders over $40 for BC, AB , ON & QC. Orders over $65 for SK, MB. Order over $120 NB, NS, PEI & NL.
We have warehouses in British Columbia and Ontario.
Thank you for placing an order with us! Rest assured, we'll start preparing your order as soon as we receive it. Please note that our warehouse operates only on regular business days.
Once your order is placed, it generally takes 3-7 business days for you to receive your package. The exact timeframe depends on which Canadian warehouse your order is shipped from.
Keep an eye on your email for notifications from us. These emails will include tracking numbers for your order.
If your order contains multiple items, you'll find all the tracking numbers listed on the carrier's website. You can track each package individually for your convenience.
How to Track
For a step-by-step guide on how to track your packages, please refer to the screenshot below.
We're here to answer any questions you have.
Please email us at email@example.com
*Mandarin Service Also Available*
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
For more details about
Terms & Shipping fee & Refund Policy https://teddybob.ca/pages/terms-and-refund-policy
All promotional items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Remarkable Odor Control
- Fast Clumping
- Ultra Low-tracking
- Dust Free Formula
- Quick and Extremely Effective Absorption
- Biodegradable, Environment Friendly
What materials is our tofu cat litter developed from?
- Selected Canadian Peas
- Natural Bean Dregs Made with a Drying Process
- Tofu Litter Made from All Food-Grade Raw Materials
What iconic innovations do we use in our production techniques?
- Carefully Balanced Mixture of Raw Materials
- Raw Materials are particulated at 80°C
- Zero Contamination Vacuum Packaging
Other Features and Benefits of the Original Tofu Cat Litter
- Tested Performance - pidan Tofu Cat Litter, which has undergone multiple tests, rapidly absorbs ammonia from cat urine, significantly reducing unpleasant odors and ensuring a pleasant indoor atmosphere.
- Cost-effective - Its high absorbency rate means you use less than regular cat litter, offering greater value over time.
- Quality Ingredients - Primarily made from organic beans imported from Canada. It's not only eco-friendly but also a natural choice for your feline friends.
- Enhance Living Environment - Reduce odors and make cleaning more convenient, effectively improving the living conditions for both you and your cat.
- Toilet Flushable - No additional disposal is needed. Simply flush it directly into the toilet for convenience and hygiene.
- Every batch of our cat litter is tested for quality, ensuring your peace of mind. Check our website for reports!
Given the possibility of cats inadvertently ingesting litter while cleaning their paws, we treat our tofu cat litter with the same rigor as food products. Every batch produced in our factory undergoes stringent quality testing, accompanied by a comprehensive inspection report. We prioritize transparency by making these reports publicly accessible, ensuring that the cat litter provided to our consumers is of the highest and safest quality.
How to Use:
- Evenly spread the cat litter in the litter box to a depth of about 1.5 to 2 inches or 5 to 7 cm.
- Daily remove and dispose of feces and clumped urine to maintain cleanliness in the litter box.
- Clumps and feces can be directly flushed down the toilet.
- It's recommended to replace the cat litter monthly and clean the litter box.
Note: Although this cat litter is flushable, it's advisable not to flush a large quantity at once to prevent toilet clogs.